Thursday, March 23, 2023

The Contract Processors Team Players



When I started this 3rd party processing company back in 1996 - I had a thermo fax machine, one monitor, one computer, one copy machine and myself.  I would go through the want ads in the Sunday paper and fax my resume and company flier to all the loan processor wanted ads. This was before the Internet took off and lender's required 2-3 "copy packages" for each loan.  I would find the nearest Transbox and ship off the packages to the lenders for morning delivery.  Emails were not used.  Lender's did not have websites.  Correspondence would typically come over the fax machine.  Email and websites have definitely changed how we do business.

My company was a small company - It was company I started from home so I could raise my daughters. My oldest born in 1996 and my youngest born in 1998 (she now works for me).  Once my kids were out of high school and in college the industry took off like crazy and I was working 16 hour days - 7 days a week and I was turning down new business.

I decided to expand my company by bringing on other processors. Processors that were fully licensed to be a 3rd party processor.  They had to have the real estate license and their NMLS endorsement.. I have been very blessed to have the opportunity to have the below team players working with me and my small company.  























No comments:

Post a Comment