Monday, February 27, 2023

Eleven years and 26 days later....

 











It's been a while since I thought about blogging and glancing at the last date of my last blog made me laugh, February 1, 2012.  It's been a pretty busy 11 years.  Here is what has happened....

I expanded my company as I could not keep up with the high volume.  Today I have 7 Full time processors.  It's just  not me anymore....

I started with about 5-10 brokers that I processed for.  Today our client list of brokers is over 200.

We were voted Top 10 Best Contract Loan Processors in 2020 by United Wholesale Mortgage.

My youngest daughter graduated college in 2020 and is now a top loan processor and purchased her first home.

My husband and I took a month long trip to the Mediterranean. We visited Italy, Greece, Croatia, Malta, Monte Carlo, and a few other countries.

It's been a great ride this past 11 years - really the past 27 years.  The mortgage industry has changed considerably and my team of processors and I have been there every step of the way.  We are the best of the best.  

Rates have increased drastically since the middle of 2022 and the industry has slowed down considerably.  Many companies have closed - lenders and processors.  We are still here - we are not going anywhere.

Even though I have not blogged for Eleven years and 26 days doesn't mean we have not been working our mortgage tails off...  



No comments:

Post a Comment