Thursday, April 25, 2024

Why Hire Me - THE Contract Loan Processor



 Dear Loan Officers,

I started my contract processing company in 1996 when my oldest daughter was born so that I could be a stay at home mom and earn extra money for our family.  My youngest daughter came along in 1998. Both of my daughters are grown and out on their own.

I was a solo business for over 20 years and when the industry got crazy busy, I  hired highly experienced licensed processors to work on my team.  My company and I have had an excellent reputation in the industy for many years.  We are a preferred processing company with United Wholesale Mortgage and we work with several other lenders.

REASONS TO HIRE THE CONTRACT PROCESSORS, INC - KELLY LININGER

I have closed thousands upon thousands of loans.

My turn times are typically within 24 hours.

I have developed relationships with many of our lenders - UWM, Rocket, Mega Capital, Orion, Loan Stream, EPM, Flagstar, Carrington, ACRA, Velocity, Sierra Pacific, TheLender, and so many more.

Lenders know me and my company - been around for a long time and we are not going anywhere.

I am big on being prepared, forecasting the needs of the file, and reading the documentation (before it goes anywhere)

I know how to calculate income, I know guidelines, and I take each loan I work on personally.

I have a vested interest in the closing of a loan - I don't get paid unless the loan officer gets paid.

There is absolutely NO COST to the loan officer to use my service.  The borrower can pay for the 3rd party processing.

WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE A CONTRACT PROCESSOR?

Flexibility, Cost-effectiveness, Specialized skills, reduced training time, scalability (we are there for you when you get super busy or super slow), and Risk Mitigation.

I am licensed to process in California and Florida.

Corporate NMLS 812701

Personal NMLS 663786

Contact me with any questions and how I can help you!  Kelly@thecontractprocessors.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment